The message boards over at the Bay Area Equestrian Network came up with some text codes for horsefolks. Here are some cute ones:
- HIMB – Hay in My BRA
- PIHH – Poop Induced Half Halt
- HRHCF – husband realized horse costs, fainted
- SLH – Smell like horse
- HTNHFH – Hiding the new horse from hubby
- WWFNS – Will work for new saddle
- ALIGAR – At least I got a ribbon
It got me thinking of what PNH student text codes would be like, and I came up with these:
- IWRB – I went right brain
- PTRF – Putting the relationship first
- WYTOMINOMB – What you think of me is none of my business
- HHI – Hm, how interesting
- HOITI – Horse offered, I took it
- IGO – I got off
- WPFC – Will play for cookies
- TWT? – Tarp, what tarp?
- DCSBR – Dropped carrot stick, but recovered
- PDY – Play day, yay!
The Savvy Club message boards already use BFO – Blinding flash of the obvious and DH – Dear husband.
I like (and sympathize) with the humor of BAEN’s “BBM – Bastard just bit me,” but after three years of horse ownership and Parelli, I wouldn’t think to phrase it that way. I would probably send the following picture with something like “MAW – My attention wandered,” because I like the pun and because it’s entirely my fault that I got bitten:
Here’s the culprit:
Got good text codes? Share them in the comments.